September 10, 2014 -
Campbell Community Center, 1 W. Campbell Ave, Roosevelt Room, Q-80
Jumpstart your investing with this insightful live seminar!
When: Wednesday, September 10th
Time: 6:00-9:30 PM
Where: Campbell Community Center, 1 W. Campbell Ave, Roosevelt Room, Q-80
There are many elements to becoming a successful investor. Sometimes it can seem overwhelming – especially when you’re just starting out as first time real estate investor.
However, of the quickest ways to understanding the ins and outs of real estate investing is to learn from OTHER successful real estate entrepreneurs. Join Seewing Yee, Founder of Yee Real Estate Network as he sits down with various Yee Network Real Estate entrepreneurs to review what is working for real estate investors in today’s marketplace, what he’s learned on over 300 deals, and tips from Seewing to help you earn profits as quickly as possible. In just over 3 hours you’ll learn valuable insights,
including how to:
- Develop the Mindset of a Successful Real Estate Entrepreneur
- Discover the Four Key Principles of a Successful T.E.A.M.
- How to leverage your time and knowledge to success
- How to purchase numerous properties now and still keep your day job, then a few years later quit your day job rat race and replace your working income with passive income.
- Also Plenty of time to network during the evening